Last update: 15 April 2014
2.47 acres, 64 plots, Subject to remediation
1 acre, 64 plots, 55 retirement apartments and 9 detached plots
For all the latest information:
||The Waste Management division operates its own landfill facility in Cambridgeshire, with a remaining void capacity in excess of 300,000m3 from a total void of 2,000,000m3.|
The site is operated to the highest environmental standards, accepts non-hazardous waste streams as well as inert material for site restoration and features an Electricity Generation Plant, which supplies 1MW to the National Grid.
- Licensed non-hazardous landfill site
- Front-end materials recycling facility
- Asbestos/hazardous waste disposal
- Liquid waste disposal
- Septic tank emptying service
- Skip hire 4-16 yard containers
- RoRo services 20-40 yard containers
- Fast, efficient and reliable service
Call Woodford Waste Management directly on 01487 824240.
Copyright Woodford Group PLC 2012